Monday, November 29, 1999

Taylor Lautner OK with dating fan

News posted by www.newsinfoline.com

Melbourne. July 6 (ANI): Twilight star Taylor Lautner has confessed that he does not have a problem dating a fan."Would I date a fan? Well I don't exclude anyone, so sure, why not?" the Daily Telegraph quoted Lautner as saying."I don't have a type physically, but loyalty and honesty are important, and also someone who can also just be herself and just let loose and have fun."I've always been a big fan of Jessica Alba. So I have to throw her name out there. Yeah, I'd have to stick with her because I've always loved Jessica," he added. (ANI)

News posted by www.newsinfoline.com

Click here to read more news from www.newsinfoline.com
Please follow our blogs

newsinfolinephotogallery
prabugallery
newsinfolinephotogallery1

photogallery1

No comments:

Post a Comment